7 Steps to Wealth is
• A strategy that works for all walks of life
• A best seller book in its 8th edition
• The one advantage the banks don’t want you to have
Properties - 35 Years
Custodian Clients - 20+ years
90% of Attendees learned something
What to Expect
These property seminars are educating Australians on the principles of best seller 7 Steps to Wealth book written by CEO John Fitzgerald – now in its 8th edition.
Our clients are glad they made that decision a few years ago. Some are about to retire because they know they have a PLAN B. And that just means we’ve done our job here...
A new perspective to your future
Our property seminars are designed to educate Australians on how to get their plan B ready, without impacting their livelihood.
Receive Your Free Gift
When you attend one of our property seminars – you receive a free gift – the selection varies, it could be John’s latest book, an Android tablet or even a smartwatch.
Hot & cold light refreshments
Have a drink on arrival, sit down, relax, take some notes, ask questions and be entertained in a pressure-free education evening. Bring your other half to this event.
A thing you just can’t dismiss
98% of people who attended this event have taken something valuable home. The remaining 2% might have got distracted by the showmanship of our brilliant speaker/ educator/finance strategist.
AS SEEN ON
WHAT OUR ATTENDEES SAID
They loved it. Read what the attendees had to say!