What this book will teach you that no other book will:
5. Why you can’t trust the banks
6. Have positive cash flow & still get a $10,000 tax deduction
7. Why you should never buy apartments as investments
8. From Aussies who’ve done it
AS SEEN ON
7 Steps to Wealth – The Event
The Vital Difference between Property & Real Estate
We look at the numbers.
700 Australians retire everyday – 90% of them go on the pension. Have you got a plan B? We do.
Our property investment seminars are designed to educate Australians on how to get their plan B ready and secure a comfortable, enjoyable retirement.
98% of our attendees enjoy the evening and take home a thing or two.
If you’re a capitalist, it may be important for you to:
• remember the ‘win–win’ people and task approach to negotiation, so you keep those useful contacts and friends over time
• do a feasibility study, so you can see the potential downsides to the ‘bargains’
• slow down and make sure you aren’t making promises you won’t be able to deliver
• work with somebody who can do these things for or with you, to fill in the gaps
• put the word out to your contacts (real estate agents and others) that bargains, problem properties and vendor distressed sales are your ‘thing’ – and go for it!